Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!! Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!!

I get the message

not to bad...although i get the message behind the flash and to tackle your flash.

What's the point. On newgrounds the dumbest things in the world gets front paged or aren't even worth watching. hell i've only seen maybe 5 good flash movies in 2010. and that's barely. Once newgrounds gets the "REAL" good stuff then i'll watch here, lets be honest the laziest animators gets a lot of respect around newgrounds.com while i've seen good artists who actually has potential shot down to hell.

SMB3: Mario's Time Off SMB3: Mario's Time Off

nice job

Super mario bros 3 was one of my favorite mario games. coming with new jokes for the mario series..even though newgrounds has dragged it to hell and back again you still managed to keep it fresh. good job

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

I got to admit this is fantastic.

Now why can't the creators of pokemon look at this for inspiration this is awsome.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

I was so stunned to see a 3rd sequel

I got to admit. Although i'm seeing this on new years day (well the second because i'm in south korea) but still i'm glad i was able to start off the new year right. thanks guys for making this epic epic movie. The Star fox bit was pure awsome

7 Deadly Mega Mans 7 Deadly Mega Mans

I'm glad to see there's still some good stuff

Nice Job. Some of the jokes was hit and miss i'll admit but some of them had me laughing. Also Ignore what they say about the "Animations" it's 8 bit when gaming actually had effort. So enjoy your victory... Nicely done guys.

Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

I never though i'd see the day.......

when a front page movie actually deserved it's title very nice job

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

I could learn a lot from this flash

Now I know what to give newgrounds on my flash movies thanks ^^ lol

Megaman: A Boss Teamup Megaman: A Boss Teamup

Sorry

I understand that it's experimental but next time i would advice to watch other flashes and look on how big the sprite animaton actually is. Keep at it.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

I saw the entire series in 1 shot

I still loved it none the less. It was a touching story. I agree with all of the reviewers you should be a anime director. It was a good story. Finally something decent on newgrounds. I just wish i've seen it when it was in progress oh well still a good story reguardless. I commend you for your creative work and i hope to make something as good one day.

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Funny

To the guy below me that gag has been driven to the ground. i didn't really find that part funny or oringinal. Anyways the movie in general is badass.