Sonic Poses Sonic Poses

I'll be nice

I think you're trying to get the hang of flash but at the same time your posting on newgrounds so you can get honest opinions well you'll get mine.

From what i've seen.

Animation really isn't that bad but you could improve on the tweaking of each animation frame. It looked completly gobbled up. guessing from your frame rate is was about 15-17. should bump it up to 20. but others wise keep at it you'll get it.

Ultimate Gaming Quiz Ultimate Gaming Quiz

You need to think of better questions

I don't say this to be spiteful. how do you say

"Who turned charlie into blanka and not have M bison as a answer. seriously....

Teh Uber Tut: Sprites Teh Uber Tut: Sprites

Great work on this awsome tutorial.

Ya know i been meaning to make one for almost 2 yrs now. hehe but never got around to it. and in less than a month after u joined u made a flash movie see now that's why your on the team. I hope this gets a award cause i sure could have used this when i started out.

A Koopa's Revenge A Koopa's Revenge

That was wonderful.

I enjoyed every minute of playing this flash game.

There was only 1 problem I noticed and that was when the koopa could make a extra jump on a wall and 2nd jump. Besides that wonderful.

The stages was very oringinal and u used the SMB Brick(END) Platform perfectly.

The usage of the powerups from SMW was unique also.
Shell=Mushroom
Firepower=Flame
Shorts=Small
Cape=Wings.

Only thing Will there be a sequel cause I couldn't find bowser. I found the secret stage though and that was fun.

The bosses was pretty fair diffuclty and with the enchancements was okay as well. and all oringinal. Don't act like I didn't notice a Jenova theme(Remix). HA. I like FF.

Anyways nice work. and I look forward to a future sequel in the works.

BTW where did u learn to create that. I wanna make a Megaman X game like that but don't know how. Thanks.

Knucklesfanatic

Lambtaco responds:

Thanks for the review. Bowser will be found in the sequel. And I learned to create it by the simple means of practice and seeking help.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5

This is Definetly you're best yet

I enjoyed all of your Final Fantasy Sonic X Episodes from 1-5. Now that you mastered the way of the RPGNISS(LOL). There is no stoppin you. Just image since you master one on one image 2 on 2 and 3 on 3'. You will definetly become a legend on newgrounds. Just keep doin what u doin.

The intro was very oringinal. I never even heard of the song until u showed it to me and like u said. The intro song worked out perfectly. I should have know better.lol

Anyways great job BlackdevilX and I hope to see the next episode soon.

BlackDevilX responds:

Thanx man, Considering the first intro didnt work out, and as for 2 v 2 and 3 v 3 im not sure.