Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!! Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!!

I get the message

not to bad...although i get the message behind the flash and to tackle your flash.

What's the point. On newgrounds the dumbest things in the world gets front paged or aren't even worth watching. hell i've only seen maybe 5 good flash movies in 2010. and that's barely. Once newgrounds gets the "REAL" good stuff then i'll watch here, lets be honest the laziest animators gets a lot of respect around newgrounds.com while i've seen good artists who actually has potential shot down to hell.

SMB3: Mario's Time Off SMB3: Mario's Time Off

nice job

Super mario bros 3 was one of my favorite mario games. coming with new jokes for the mario series..even though newgrounds has dragged it to hell and back again you still managed to keep it fresh. good job

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

I got to admit this is fantastic.

Now why can't the creators of pokemon look at this for inspiration this is awsome.

Sonic Poses Sonic Poses

I'll be nice

I think you're trying to get the hang of flash but at the same time your posting on newgrounds so you can get honest opinions well you'll get mine.

From what i've seen.

Animation really isn't that bad but you could improve on the tweaking of each animation frame. It looked completly gobbled up. guessing from your frame rate is was about 15-17. should bump it up to 20. but others wise keep at it you'll get it.

Ultimate Gaming Quiz Ultimate Gaming Quiz

You need to think of better questions

I don't say this to be spiteful. how do you say

"Who turned charlie into blanka and not have M bison as a answer. seriously....

Teh Uber Tut: Sprites Teh Uber Tut: Sprites

Great work on this awsome tutorial.

Ya know i been meaning to make one for almost 2 yrs now. hehe but never got around to it. and in less than a month after u joined u made a flash movie see now that's why your on the team. I hope this gets a award cause i sure could have used this when i started out.

Endless Possibilities (Remix) Endless Possibilities (Remix)

A good remix to a good game

I enjoyed listening to it. honestly though i first heard it on Sonic Shorts but still awsome none the less and great job again

Mario Luigi Partners Time Boss Mario Luigi Partners Time Boss

Man A Remix as epic as the oringinal

Out of all the final bosses i've fought from the M&L Series. This one was surely the hardest one and more satisfying when i completed it. She may not have been the most fav villan of the mario series but she has the best final battle period. THANK YOU ELDER PRINCESS SHROOB and thank you for this awsome remix

Sonic Spinball - Toxic Rave Sonic Spinball - Toxic Rave

I never played this game.....

but i damn sure loved this song from the vg ost and you remixing it does it justice. I like it. GET DOWN

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

You haven't played the game? Where are you from, Mars? LMAO jk Thanks for the review, glad you liked